Knights Of The Golden Aura
Tract #3 in the Godly Warfare series
written by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr.
Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. All publication rights and mass-reproduction rights are reserved to the author, but internet users are given permission to duplicate this digital file and distribute it without alteration to friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances. Distribution is encouraged, and the file may even be printed out on paper for paper copies, but the text must remain unaltered and the total number of printed copies for each individual tract should not exceed 10,000 unless you have gotten permission in writing from Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. or a surviving member of his family. You may contact Ken Street (RKSJ) by e-mail using the web-mail addresses that follow: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. Many more free teaching tracts by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. will be found at the internet sites WorldwideChristianTracts.net, OnlineChristianTracts.org, and Christian-Tracts.net. This note must be retained on all duplicate copies that you may make.
God’s Golden Knights are servants of the Most High and they are soldiers of faith. Each one of them has known much testing in his life, and each one of them has done combat with demons and devils that have sought to destroy him.
They are soldiers who have experienced battle on many occasions, having often resisted the forces of Hell. In these many difficult battles they have been tried by Fire, but they know it is the Lord God Almighty Who has allowed them to be put into the Furnace of Adversity, in order that He might transform them into gold.
These soldiers have stepped out of a Fiery Furnace that seems as hot as Hell itself, and somehow they are still alive.
These soldiers are the ones who have emerged from the Fiery Furnace with their faith unshaken, still loyal to the Lord Christ, Who is King of all the wide Universe. They emerge from the fire as Knights of the Golden Aura. They could not be made to bow down to demons, and God Above has protected them from the fire. They emerge from the fire also with the blessing of a new apparel, which is the Golden Armor of God.
A Golden Aura and a Golden Armor is seen to have been bestowed on each one of God’s Golden Knights, and these reflect the brilliant Light of Jesus Christ.
The Golden Aura is a visible manifestation of God’s Holy Spirit, which was imparted to them at the moment when they became believers in His Holy Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Because of the Triune Nature of Almighty God, there exists a Trinity of Persons within the One True God of Creation. God The Father, God The Son, and God The Spirit are Three Persons in One God, co-existing within that Holy Trinity which is God Almighty.
When a human being acknowledges the Divinity of God The Son, Who came to Earth as Jesus Christ, that person gains God’s free gift of salvation. It is a great blessing from God The Father, given to anyone who can truly see the Divinity of His Son. Those who know Jesus see in His face the image of God The Father, and they will then choose to be His servants, making Him the Lord of their lives and the King of their Universe!
That individual gains God The Spirit as well, for the Holy Spirit then comes into his heart and will be an indwelling presence, remaining inside his breast from that day forward, for all of a human lifetime.
The Holy Spirit helps one to grow as a follower of Jesus and a Child of Light, and that spiritual presence will become stronger and more visible as the years of devotion to Christ have gone by.
In a Knight of the Golden Aura, the Holy Spirit’s presence becomes very conspicuous in a human body, and may become visible for brief moments even to the unaided eye of man or woman. It is sometimes seen to appear as a thin halo of light that encompasses the body of a True Believer.
This aura/halo is a spiritual manifestation in a True Believer, one that reflects the Glory of the Almighty, Who is Lord of All. It is a visible body-halo that displays the golden brilliance of the Holy Spirit of God, and it is a mark of God’s approval that is occasionally seen to be covering the strongest saints of Earth.
But a Knight of God also has a Golden Armor to protect his person, and a sharp weapon as well— the Sword of Truth. We shall get to a discussion of those items eventually, but first it is necessary to consider the Code of Chivalry... the Ten Virtues and the Ten Duties.
Assuming God transforms you into a Golden Knight, you will still have to be tested every day in continuous battle with the demons of Darkness. How do you stay on track, year after year, so that you don’t fall down in combat — mortally injured by some ungodly devil— and thus fail to qualify for that lovely rank which you were once proud to wear?
It is the Code of Chivalry that will keep you always on track, making you a virtuous soldier of Christ and a Glorious Golden Knight of God. This is your guide as a Glorious Knight of God, and this is your standard. This is how you measure your degree of success as a loyal servant of the Almighty Lord.
It’s quite easy to recall the Code whenever you need to do so, which is basically every minute of the day. (And don’t worry— the Code of Chivalry is a lot easier to remember than the totality of the Sacred Scripture.)
A Knight of the Golden Aura has thoroughly memorized the Ten Virtues and the Ten Duties of God’s Golden Knights... and he keeps these always in his mind. At no time does he ever lose sight of them.
THE TEN VIRTUES FOUND IN ALL OF GOD’S GOLDEN KNIGHTS
1. God’s Golden Knight is a servant of Christ, the Word of God, Who is the Alpha and the Omega, a Holy Person in the Divine Trinity of God, and he shall make no other gods for himself, nor shall he lift anything up to be higher than Him.
God The Father desires that all the knights of His Kingdom honor His Son and place no other gods before Him.
2. God’s Golden Knight shall never make an idol of anything in the heavens above, nor in the Earth below, nor in the waters of the Earth; he shall never bow down and worship idols, nor false gods, nor false teachers, nor demons, nor Satan, for God The Father is a jealous God, Who loves His Son and all those who recognize the Divinity of His Son.
In the past, He has punished the children for the sins of their fathers, even to the second and third generations, but He also shows love and mercy to those who love Jesus, who acknowledge the Lordship of Christ. Our liege says, “Those who love Jesus keep His commandments.” They are not merely hearers of the Word, but doers also.
3. God’s Golden Knight shall never curse himself nor others by using profanity; he shall not misuse the name of the Most High God.
The Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His Holy Name.
4. God’s Golden Knight shall remember the Lord’s Day and shall always keep it holy, meditating at great length on the Resurrection of our Lord and the miracle of Salvation.
On this day in particular, a knight of God’s Kingdom shall be seen spending much time in a diligent study of the commandments of Jesus, so that he may learn to obey all that God The Son has commanded for him.
5. God’s Golden Knight shall always honor his father and mother, so that God The Father may bless him with a disciplined character, with victories in battle, and with a long earthly life span.
6. God’s Golden Knight shall never commit murder, nor knowingly kill an innocent civilian.
Though he may be forced to kill many enemies in defense of himself, of his comrades, or of his country, he does not murder, and never consciously harms a civilian.
7. God’s Golden Knight shall never commit fornication nor adultery. His or her body is a temple for the Holy Spirit of Christ, and that temple is not to be defiled.
A knight of God’s Kingdom shall never become involved in ungodly or pagan activities. Since he bears the name of His Savior, he shall never let that Holy Name be dirtied by ungodly behavior. The Golden Knight is set apart by God and dedicated to His Lord. He shall not share in the sin of the pagans that surround him.
8. God’s Golden Knight shall never steal, nor claim glory that is not his due. All glory is reserved to the Lord Christ. He is our Savior, our liege, and our Eternal Lord.
9. God’s Golden Knight shall never tell lies, nor give false testimony against his neighbor.
10. God’s Golden Knight shall never covet the property of any other person; he shall never covet his neighbor’s wife, nor the riches of a neighbor, nor the luxury of any wealthy individual.
His life may be Spartan at times, but he shall always praise the Almighty for whatever is given to him.
THE TEN DUTIES KNOWN TO ALL OF GOD’S GOLDEN KNIGHTS
1. God’s Golden Knight is a soldier of faith, and he shall reflect the Light of Jesus Christ when fighting for Right and for the God of Righteousness.
2. God’s Golden Knight is a defender of the Holy Faith of Christ and of His church on Earth, and he shall defend both of these to the best of his ability
3. God’s Golden Knight must faithfully obey his superior officer so long as obedience to that superior does not conflict with the laws of Almighty God.
4. God’s Golden Knight must love his country and fights to protect it.
Our liege has said, “Greater love hath no man than that he be willing to lay down his life for his friends.” We honor His Holy Word. Amen.
5. God’s Golden Knight must wage unrelenting war against the enemies of Christ, and when possible, he must lead them to the faith of our Lord, that these too may be brought into the Family of God.
6. God’s Golden Knight never retreats from an enemy in battle. Unless ordered to withdraw by a superior officer, he is usually eager to charge forward to the place where the battle is hottest.
7. God’s Golden Knight must keep his pledged word. He is not a liar nor a promise-breaker, because he reflects the Holy Light of God.
8. God’s Golden Knight must be generous in giving to the poor and offering them help.
Our liege has informed us that whenever we fail to help the downtrodden, we are failing to assist Him in His work.
9. God’s Golden Knight must show pity for the weak and be steadfast in their defense.
10. God’s Golden Knight must at all times champion the forces of good over the forces of evil.
A complete understanding of the Code of Chivalry, including both the Ten Virtues and the Ten Duties, is essential for anyone who dreams of becoming a knight of any kind in the Kingdom of God. Its memorization is considered mandatory for any person, man or woman, who hopes to become known as a Knight of the Golden Aura.
God’’s Remnant is an army of loyal soldiers that survives all this supernatural warfare, and this group of humans will comprise a Special Forces team that is the apple of God's eye. These soldiers get an exalted position with God and are individually chosen by Him— they are carefully picked out of the crowd by the Righteous King Himself. These troops compose an elite corps that is destined for a special position in God’’s Developmental Program for His Universe. This is the overcoming remnant that will be victorious over our current world (which will one day be called Old Earth), and they are the ones whom God will use to re-populate the planet of His New Earth.
Father God wants YOU to join Salvation’s Army! Become one of the Best... be smart and join the winning team! It’s the only way to come out on top in the end!
The alternative is to stay on the losing side... and then you’ll end up at the bottom of a Pit of Fire, with a nasty guy named Satan and an ugly bunch of demons. Woe, woe... and whoa now! Hey, that’s a fate that shouldn’t appeal to anyone with an ounce of good sense...
Let us reiterate...
Father God wants YOU to join Salvation’s Army! Become one of the Best... be smart and join the winning team! It’s the only way to come out on top in the end!
Yeah, that’s right— we’re the World’s Finest, the Good Guys who are “the salt of the Earth.” Admittedly, we fight for truth, for what’s right, and for justice... just like those “naive” police officers that a lot of people try to avoid!
So why do we end up thinking that we’re “better” than all the rest? What makes us so special— what sets us apart from all the other evil sinners in the world?
Only the fact that we’ve accepted salvation through Christ, and have thus gotten forgiveness from our sins... and the fact that we’ve turned to Jesus Christ as a source of Light.
You can share the Light of Jesus Christ, can reflect His Holy Light in a Cruel World, and thus become a point of illumination in the darkness of this world.
God’s Light can become a Lamp unto your feet and a Light unto your path, if you choose to accept rescue and salvation that is available in Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God Almighty.
You can even live to see the Light of God flowing through you and reaching out to other people in our world...!
It’s time your mind was illuminated by Jesus Christ, the Holy One Who is the Light of the World!
God Almighty, the Holy and Righteous Leader of the Armies of Light, is looking for a few good followers. You can share this wonderful light by placing Jesus Christ, Who in the Trinity of God created our Universe, upon a throne at the center of your heart! He deserves that position and that kind of respect. He was first God The Son, but when born in human flesh He became the only sinless and righteous person who ever lived. Yet He sacrificed Himself on a cross for your sake, taking all guilt and sins upon Himself, in order that you and I— that all people— that whoever wishes for salvation might be rescued from the due punishment of sins.
If you will do this, you will gain a new contentment and peace as you accept God's organizational plan for the Universe . . . because you'll be letting God be the Ruler of All Things in this world . . . and in your own life.
All it really takes is a simple but sincere little prayer— one that you should make up in your own words. The prayer for deliverance and for God's leadership should come from your own heart!
Some important elements that you might include are:
1) your desire to turn away from the wrongness or evil of all your past life, and your remorse over all the sins of your previous life,
2) your desire for God's forgiveness and mercy through the act of sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son (Jesus Christ),
3) your desire to know God's leadership in your life,
4) your desire to learn more of God's truth through Bible study,
5) your desire to find fellowship with genuine believers.
Jesus said of the people of God that “The kingdom of heaven is like a net that God has cast into the sea, and it gathers of every kind: When it is full, it will be pulled up on the shore, where they will sit down to sort the catch, and they will collect the good fish in baskets, but the bad things will be thrown away. This is the way it will be at the end of the world: The angels shall come forth, and they will separate the unrighteous persons from among those justified by God . . .”
Excerpt from the Book of Matthew, who was a constant
companion of Jesus and his devoted disciple [13:47-50].
Jesus spoke of the people of God as being like a seed that is growing secretly, saying, “As for the kingdom of God, it is as if a person should cast seed into the ground; and then he sleeps, and he rises up night and day to see that the seed is springing forth and always growing up, although he knows not exactly how. The Earth is bringing forth fruit from itself; first the blade, then the ears of corn, and after that the fullness of the ears of corn. And when all the fruit of the Earth has come forth, immediately God will use the sickle to reap the fields, because the harvest-time has come.”
Excerpt from the book of Mark [4:26-29].
It's also important for all of us to remember this:
1) WE SPEAK TO GOD by our prayers.
2) GOD SPEAKS TO US by the words of Holy Scripture.
So we must try to read His words and His Book just as often as we possibly can!!
God wants to bless you for all your long efforts to understand this very confusing and difficult Universe in which we live— so let Him reward your search with the grace of His forgiveness and enlightenment!
THIS GUIDE WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU BY. . .
Ken Street, a baptized follower of the Way.
[This text is an early draft for the tract, and the scripture reference notes have not yet been added.]
June 9, 2005