The Ultimate Utopia
Tract #21 in the Truth For Science-Fiction Followers series
Version 1d, Dec. 1, 2005. Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr.
Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. All publication rights and mass-reproduction rights are reserved to the author, but internet users are given permission to duplicate this digital file and distribute it without alteration to friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances. Distribution is encouraged, and the file may even be printed out on paper for paper copies, but the text must remain unaltered and the total number of printed copies for each individual tract should not exceed 10,000 unless you have gotten permission in writing from Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. or a surviving member of his family. You may contact Ken Street (RKSJ) by e-mail using the web-mail addresses that follow: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Many more free teaching tracts by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. will be found at the internet sites WorldwideChristianTracts.net, OnlineChristianTracts.org, and Christian-Tracts.net. This note must be retained on all duplicate copies that you may make.
The Ultimate Utopia. How humans love to dream of moving up to a higher standard of living in some vastly improved utopia, an imaginary world of their own creation!
The hoaxers of our Earth are constantly telling humanity that even though our planet is in chaos at the present time, we can look to a new Star Travel technology for our salvation.
Even if the old Planet Earth is destroyed by the evils and catastrophes which afflict it, humanity can be confidant (so they say) that new planets of other stars will be reached by our descendants, and one of these new planets will become the Ultimate Utopia that mankind has been seeking to build throughout its many generations. Thus it is of no great concern that our Earth now faces a vast array of perils and imminent disasters, since it can be replaced by some other planet circling a far-distant star.
The Science-Truth of the matter is this:
Our Earth is currently being overwhelmed by disasters and catastrophes at an alarming rate, and it is making speedy progress toward its own apocalyptic destruction. All human efforts to forestall its apocalyptic doom will be of no avail, unable to halt its movement toward the precipice. When the Earth has rolled all the way to the very edge of that precipice and is about to plummet into the abyss of self-destruction, humanity will at last perceive that no human efforts will save our planet from the utter devastation of its final fate.
At that time, humanity will look up to the night sky and pray for rescue. We will be praying that the Earth may be spared the destruction which is imminent, and we will be praying that the hellish conditions of the Earth may be removed.
At that time, the population of the Earth will see the glorified Jesus Christ appear in the black sky with a brilliant Light, and as He descends through the atmosphere to Earth, all of our human race will know that He is truly God’s Son, a Person of the Divine Trinity of God.
When God’s Son Jesus Christ returns visibly to our Earth, all eyes on Earth will behold the Grand Aerial Descent of the Glorified Christ and His Army of Loyal Angels. Then all things on Earth will be changed. A new world will then come into being, one under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It will be a world where God The Son at last reigns, where He sits on His rightful throne and finally rules the planet Earth.
Satan will be deposed at last, and so that ancient Devil will no longer be allowed to dominate the world of humanity. Satan, the usurper of power over God’s creation (the Earth) will then be replaced by the Righteous Ruler Who is Jesus Christ. Satan will at that time be cast down into Hell, and the Deceiver of humanity will reign there only for 1,000 years.
This new world order on Earth, under the headship of Jesus Christ, will exist for a period of just one thousand years.
Near the end of that 1,000 years period, Satan is released for a brief moment and is allowed to cause a bit more rebellion among the descendants of some people who still live in mortal bodies on the surface of Earth. Satan’s last chance at Deception works a bit more trouble for the Earth at that time, but soon the Devil, all his demons and followers in Hell, and his last group of rebels from Earth, are condemned by God to spend Eternity in the Lake of Fire.
Satan will then spend all of Eternity in that Lake of Fire, and he will never arise from that fate into which he is cast.
Then, as the Bible’s book of Revelation tells us, the Old Earth will be erased from existence, and a New Earth will be created in its place. On this New Earth, God’s Son the Christ will continue as the King of Kings, sitting forever on the throne of the New Earth, and He will rule over all His subjects. The blessed residents of the New Jerusalem and of the New Earth will know forever the purpose of their existence, as they serve God and glorify Him for all Eternity.
Only this final transformation of the Earth, brought about at the Second Advent of Christ, can rescue our Earth from utter destruction. Only this Second Advent of Christ can bring about the Ultimate Utopia that humanity has longed for through the millennia.
The Science-Truth of the matter is this: There shall indeed be an Ultimate Utopia for humanity, but it can exist only with the Return of our Savior Jesus Christ, and only on the New Earth that He will begin to create at that time.
God planned a Paradise for the people of Earth when He first created humanity, and we got our first glimpse of it in the Garden of Eden. Satan brought sin to the world of Earth and caused it to become a Fallen World, where wickedness has reigned for many millennia. But the goal and purpose of the Creator, Who is the Almighty God of Heaven, cannot be defeated by Satan and all his demons... nor by all the wickedness of the humanity that has hitherto inhabited the Earth.
God is not mocked, and what He has willed will come about. There will one day again be a Paradise on Earth. What God Almighty has planned all along will finally come to exist... but it will be reserved only for those who are the Chosen Remnant, the blessed ones who have found salvation in Jesus Christ. Only the Chosen Remnant of humanity, elected to Paradise by God Himself, will ever get to see His Paradise on the New Earth.
In the Bible’s book of Genesis, we saw that God became so disgusted with the people of Earth, seeing all their rampant wickedness, that He once destroyed the whole world... allowing only Noah and his family to survive. Jesus Christ prophesied (about 2,000 years ago) that the Earth would become, at the time of His Return, as wicked as it was in the days of Noah. This time, it will be only the family of Jesus Christ that is saved from the massive devastation that is to come.
In the Bible’s book of Exodus, we saw that the first generation of Jews to escape from Egypt, even though they were led by Moses, who was guided and commanded by God Himself, was not allowed to enter the Promised Land. Because of their complaining, their rebelliousness, and their continuing wickedness... not one of the people Moses led out of Israel was allowed to enter the Promised Land. God only permitted the next generation to go into the land that He had promised to their fathers.
In the same way, not everyone who dreams of seeing the New Earth of Jesus Christ will be allowed to enter that Paradise. Even some who call Jesus “Lord” will be rejected, because of their rebellious spirits, and to these He will say, “Away from me, you Evildoer. I never knew you.” Yet Jesus knows those who are His own, and He will take His sheep into the green pastures of a New Paradise on Earth.
For those who can understand, for those who can follow Jesus and obey His teachings... this is the Ultimate Utopia, the paradise that is promised to humanity. But unlike the “Utopia” of Thomas More, this is not a mere fantasy, a paradise that exists nowhere. This is a Paradise that has reality, because it has always existed somewhere: It has always existed in the benevolent Mind of God, Who has always planned it as His goal for humanity!
And the Paradise that God has conceived since the Creation of the Earth will inevitably come about, at that moment when the Almighty God of Heaven commands it. He will then speak His thought into existence... and the Paradise that has been in His Mind since the Beginning of the Earth... will at last be established.
God’s Word does not return void, and what He has willed most certainly will come about. His Divine Will is that His followers— those who do not rebel against the Father in Heaven and His Son the Christ— will one day inherit the lost paradise of Adam and Eve. The New Earth will be a wondrous place, magnificent to behold.
Turn now to the Light of Jesus Christ... turn away from the Darkness of Hell... and you may even get to see that Paradise.
You’ve heard the evolutionary explanation of Universal development for a great many years, with all of its elaborate details... ever since you were a child. You’ve surely encountered its advocates in every arena of the academic world and in every arena of everyday life. Its proponents are everywhere, and they have already proselytized much of the Earth. You are doubtless thoroughly accustomed to that way of thinking.
But what is the Biblical scheme of Earth's history and direction...? It’s the alternative explanation that God has given us in His Holy Scriptures.
A lot of people on our planet, even some Christian theologians, have tried to make the Bible compatible with their own evolutionary beliefs. But can that really be done? Such people reduce Biblical history to insignificance beside the enormity of their faith in the grand Theory of Evolution.
The Bible paints a very different picture concerning the history and future destiny of the Earth, and it is quite at odds with the beliefs of those who have faith in Evolution.
In the Holy Bible, God offers you a different and superior view of Earth’s development and its future fate. From the Holy Scriptures of the Bible we learn that Jesus Christ makes known to us the great secrets of the Universe— secrets not revealed on Earth from the time of Creation until the time of His arrival on our planet.
Here’s the Truth about the Universe, its progress, and God’s ultimate goal for the human race... the establishment of a paradise that God plans for the people of the Earth...
What is the Biblical scheme of Earth’s history and direction?
It’s a long-range plan by which God will transform and re-populate the planet Earth...
It's a vision of vast scope and mind-boggling predictions...
God's developmental plan for our Universe is an astounding program of transformations ...!
Here are 20 stages of ascent that should lead you to a genuine comprehension of your purpose and destiny in the Universe. These will help you to reach a higher level of consciousness, a lofty place where you will better understand of the history of the Earth and God’s goal for humanity...
1. A theme of WARFARE runs through the many books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. We see evidence of angelic warfare, of historic military warfare between God's chosen people and the ungodly nations.
There are predictions of further warfare between the elect of Christ and the anti- Christian forces, and of a final great battle of Armageddon.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE devastates this planet until Christ's Kingdom comes !
2. A theme of APOCALYPTIC DESTRUCTION and RE-CREATION runs through the books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. We see this in the Genesis record of Noah and the Great Flood, and in the predictions of the Old Testament prophets.
Jesus himself speaks of this in great detail as he is quoted in Mat. 24, Luke 17:24-37, and other places in the gospels. There are many such references in the epistles, and the final book, John's Revelation of Jesus Christ, is devoted almost exclusively to this subject.
3. A theme of the SURVIVAL OF A REMNANT who are loyal to God runs through the many books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
4. Rather than the Darwinian concept of "natural selection" and "survival of the fittest" (meaning the strongest) in a scheme of evolution, God's system of development is quite different!
God's plan is that there will be "DIVINE ELECTION" of all those who have chosen to accept His system of grace and mercy through Jesus Christ, and His plan calls for a "SURVIVAL OF THE LOYAL" instead.
5. In this scheme which God Himself has formulated, it is not the STRONGEST who survive, but rather the SUBMISSIVE!
(In this regard, it is certainly true that God can make the weak person become strong. But a person who is too strong and egotistical God may choose to crush, in order that he— or she— will be humbled and will become submissive to the will of God!)
6. God is continuously harvesting the Earth as His ever-progressing plan of DIVINE SELECTION goes forward, through a wise and millennia-long program of evaluation— through interminable testing of people and a very lengthy developmental process of SELECTING and REJECTING.
7. Thus, a theme of DIVINE SELECTION through a LONG-RANGE, millennia-spanning DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM becomes evident.
8. This calls for a MAJOR SHIFT IN THE WORLD-VIEW that is held by any individual.
It truly requires a COPERNICAN REVOLUTION IN THE MIND-SET of a human being.
9. You must comprehend with an entirely new way of looking at the Universe— for to be among the redeemed, to be among the survivors who are granted eternal life with God, you must place JESUS CHRIST AT THE CENTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE, in the very place where once YOUR OWN EGO had ruled supreme!
You need to put the Sun of Heaven inside your heart! Once He is there, He will illuminate your mind and all areas of the Universe with the bright Light of His Presence. His Light will be radiant in your face, in your life, and your actions. Just as Moses’ face was radiant after he was in the presence of God, the follower of Jesus reflects the brilliant Light of the Lord Christ! His Holy Spirit will be inside you forevermore, making you aware of His Lordship and His Truth... giving you eternal access to His Divine Wisdom.
10. To be among the rescued, you must be a part of the Chosen Remnant of humanity that God will save from the Old Earth. A person must first become a believer of God, one who believes all God's words (His open communication to the human race), as revealed through Holy Scriptures and through God's only true Son, Jesus Christ.
God will show us mercy and forgiveness of our sins only when we come to Him through the sacrificial death of His one true Son, Jesus. God has made provision for grace (leniency and forgiveness), but He offers it to us only via the substituted sacrifice of the Savior, Jesus Christ.
11. Jesus has willingly agreed, already, to receive all your preordained punishment, in order that you may be spared from the Judgment fate— a destination in Hell. That punishment is what a person's sinfulness will otherwise deserve. . . and it will be found inescapable. . . at the great Judgment Day of God, when God will ultimately evaluate and judge the deeds of all souls.
12. Any soul can be spared on the basis of God's own painful sacrifice, by a belief in the salvation God offers through His chosen Messiah, His only-begotten Son Jesus Christ.
Those souls that are spared will be the ones that have opened the door of the heart and have allowed Jesus Christ to come inside. Through His Holy Spirit, He can take up residence inside you as the New Center of the Universe. . . as a brilliant light at the center of the spiritual "solar system." After that, everything in the Universe will revolve around God in an orderly and logical fashion. The progress of the Universe, and of God’s Plan for it, will from that time forward seem logical and orderly to your mind.
13. Are you still living as the only focal point of an Earth-centered universe? It’s time for you to stop making this Earth the center of it all!
Could a Christ-in Revolution change your mind-set. . . and establish instead the reality of a God-centered Universe?
You can move away from humanism if you so desire, move on to a higher level where you worship the True God, the Creator of our Universe. Do you really believe that Man is the center of all things... the measure of all things? God is the One Who will ultimately measure and evaluate the deeds of every human being!
You need to put the Sun of Heaven inside your heart. Jesus Christ is “the Sun of Righteousness,” and through His Holy Spirit, He can put some of His righteousness inside you. More importantly, God credits the follower of Jesus Christ with the Holiness and Righteousness of His Son. You need to place Him on the throne of your heart, declaring Him to be “the Sun King” of your life!
14. The brilliant light of Jesus Christ can give you an "internal guidance system" for your heart. . . and this will provide orderly direction for the "planetary system" of your personal worldview.
When you put Jesus on a throne in your heart, He provides a warm "sun" for that great void in your internal universe, and it will then burn continuously to dispel all the darkness/ coldness that would exist there without His presence. After that, you will have a logical "solar system" for all the interactive elements of your life.
15. Those souls who are not to be spared on this basis (those who have rejected God's words, His truth, His light, and His sacrifice) will suffer eternal separation from God. They will be cast instead into what Jesus calls “the Outer Darkness.” They will be forced to endure an eternal separation from God and God's final achievement— the recreated Paradise that will then be revealed as His ultimate objective.
This will be a NEW EARTH produced by God for all those persons whom He has rescued (or harvested) from the present world. God will populate it with those He has chosen through His millennia-long DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM of DIVINE SELECTION.
16. This is God's final goal— His objective is to produce an entirely different world, a new and totally restructured world that will be vastly superior to this present world of distress and disorder, of countless evils and sin-produced chaos.
It is certain that the NEW EARTH will be immensely more pleasant than this present one, which will eventually be rejected and replaced!
17. You gain an Eternal Life with God when you put the Sun of Heaven in your heart. You can do this by placing Jesus Christ, Who in the Trinity of God created our Universe, upon a throne at the center of your heart! He deserves that position and that kind of respect. He was first God The Son, but when born in human flesh He became the only sinless and righteous person who ever lived. Yet He sacrificed Himself on a cross for your sake, taking all guilt and sins upon Himself— for you and for me, for all people everywhere— so that whoever wishes for salvation might be rescued from the due punishment of sins.
18. If you will do this, you will gain a new contentment and peace as you accept God's organizational plan for the Universe. . . because you'll be letting God be the Ruler of All Things in this world. . . and in your own life.
The Sun of Heaven will then reign in your life as the supreme Power that governs all things. The Bible calls Jesus Christ both “the Sun of Heaven” and “the Sun of Righteousness.” When you place Christ in your heart, He will lead you to a new life of righteousness. The Holy Spirit will start to rebuild you in the image of God, making you more like Jesus. You’ll become a brother (or sister) to Jesus Christ!
19. All it really takes is a simple but sincere little prayer— one that you should make up in your own words. The prayer for deliverance and for God's leadership should come from your own heart!
Some important elements that you might include are:
1) your desire to turn away from the wrongness or evil of your past life, and your remorse over the sins of your previous life,
2) your desire for God's forgiveness and mercy through the act of sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son (Jesus Christ),
3) your desire to know God's leadership in your life,
4) your desire to learn more of God's truth through Bible study,
5) your desire to find fellowship with genuine believers.
After accepting forgiveness through Jesus Christ, you must sincerely seek to turn away from evil, to the best of your ability; and you must further seek to gain knowledge of God's will through a diligent study of the Holy Scriptures of the Bible. Also, you must not neglect to maintain a fellowship and communication with God through the device of daily prayer.
20. This Sunday, don’t just worship the sun, like the followers of Baal, the Roman polytheists, and the pagans. You shouldn’t worship nature like the pantheists and the animists. The supernatural does exist, because God’s Spirit is above and behind the natural world... and superior to it. So don’t worship the sun and the stars like the naturalistic science advocates, the humanists, the evolutionists, and many of our modern-day science-fiction fans!
Don’t go out to worship the sun and stars this Sunday. Instead, go out to a good Bible-believing church and worship the Holy One Who is the Sun of Heaven— Jesus Christ, Who is both the Son of God and God The Son. Jesus Christ is the Sun of Heaven, and He is the Light of the World!
When you accept Jesus into your heart, His Light will transform your own mind and heart. Your purpose and goals will be changed, because you’ll want other people to learn about the good news of Jesus Christ’s resurrection. You’ll want to share the light, and you’ll want to worship the Sun of Heaven in a house of God!
This Sunday, bless the Father in Heaven by honoring His Son, of Whom He is very proud.
Jesus said of the people of God that "The kingdom of heaven is like a net that God has cast into the sea, and it gathers of every kind: When it is full, it will be pulled up on the shore, where they will sit down to sort the catch, and they will collect the good fish in baskets, but the bad things will be thrown away. This is the way it will be at the end of the world: The angels shall come forth, and they will separate the unrighteous persons from among those justified by God. . ."
Excerpt from the Book of Matthew, who was a constant
companion of Jesus and his devoted disciple [13:47-50].
Jesus spoke of the people of God as being like a seed that is growing secretly, saying, "As for the kingdom of God, it is as if a person should cast seed into the ground; and then he sleeps, and he rises up night and day to see that the seed is springing forth and always growing up, although he knows not exactly how. The Earth is bringing forth fruit from itself; first the blade, then the ears of corn, and after that the fullness of the ears of corn. And when all the fruit of the Earth has come forth, immediately God will use the sickle to reap the fields, because the harvest-time has come."
Excerpt from the book of Mark [4:26-29].
It's also important for all of us to remember this:
1) WE SPEAK TO GOD by our prayers.
2) GOD SPEAKS TO US by the words of Holy Scripture.
So we must try to read His words and His Book just as often as we possibly can!!
God wants to bless you for all your long efforts to understand this very confusing and difficult Universe in which we live so let Him reward your search with the grace of His forgiveness and enlightenment!
THIS GUIDE WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU BY. . .
Ken Street, a baptized follower of the Way.
Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr.
This is one of more than 50 Street Tracts available at Christian-Tracts.net, WorldwideChristianTracts.net and OnlineChristianTracts.org...!
Visit these sites for free e-tracts, printing patterns & more good stuff !
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org